WHY SHOULD YOUR CITY PROVIDE TENNIS BALL RECYCLING?
Because recycling is a valued service in your community.
The AD-IN Bin was designed with municipal parks and recreation staff in mind. It was created, first and foremost, for public tennis courts tended to by city workers; we have made it as easy as possible for those who are responsible for city recycling. Whether the bin is emptied every time trash is collected at a particular spot or collected only once or twice a season, everyone agrees: THE ADDED WORK IS MINIMAL!
Expands Community Recycling
- Reduces Landfill
- Keeps balls out of garbage cans, other recycling bins, and off the grass
- Enables tennis players to contribute immediately and conveniently
Minimal Work for Staff
- Installs is just 10 minutes & empties in less than a minute
- Typically emptied monthly or during regularly-scheduled trash pick up
- Bin can be left up year-round in any climate
- Bin is durable and maintenance free; holds 200 tennis balls.
- No extra trips required to collect balls.
- The AD-IN Bin lasts for years with no maintenance.
- Collected balls can be shipped to recycling partners at no shipping cost
THE AD-IN BINS WILL BE USED!
Tennis players want to responsibly recycle their used tennis balls. We just need to make it convenient, the way we do for bottles and cans.
Click here to download: 3 Steps to a Successful Tennis Ball Recycling Program
On a magnificent Midwest morning, after using our prototype bin for over a year, Waunakee, WI gets a new AD-IN Bin! They have been wonderful cheerleaders for the bin and for recycling in general. Thanks Waunakee & Sue McDade for all your support.